Welcome to Leelanau County Michigan and the
Grand Traverse Region -Premier Real Estate Listings
Working with Venture Properties will be different than any real estate experience you have ever had. We are a small, friendly Northern Michigan real estate office serving Leland, Lake Leelanau, Glen Arbor, Suttons Bay, Northport, Omena, Cedar and all of Leelanau and Grand Traverse Counties. Our dedication and professionalism produces big results. Since 1980 we have been a sales leader, successfully marketing properties in the greater Northwest Michigan Region. During this time, we have acquired a large, loyal following of satisfied customers. We are extremely knowledgeable about the local real estate market, and can be a valuable service to you. Please consider Venture Properties for all your real estate needs.
Personalized service: You won’t be lost in the crowd. Venture Properties Real Estate handles only a select number of real estate transactions each year throughout Leland, Lake Leelanau, Glen Arbor, Suttons Bay, Northport, Omena, Cedar and all of Leelanau County and Grand Traverse county. We insure that each client is given the attention they deserve. Whether you're buying or selling please contact us for all your real estate needs.
Advantages of working with Owner/Broker Perry Pentiuk
• 5-star customer satisfaction rating
• As a broker, Perry negotiates top-level decisions on the spot
• Most $1 million plus house sales of any broker in Leelanau County and TAAR-MLS
• Highest residential sale average ($900K) in all of TAAR-MLS
• Sold 10,000 plus feet of Leelanau County shoreline over the past 10 years
• Local and global marketing strategy – Inducted into Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate
• Top Leland & Leelanau Twp. waterfront sales, involved in over 80% of all Lake MI sales
• Most waterfront sales on North and South Lake Leelanau in 2016 & 2017
• Closed the largest commercial transactions in 2012 with the sale of the Leland Lodge
• Top Independent Brokerage in TAAR-MLS and Leelanau County with over $140 million in sales from 2012-2017.